Friday, July 23, 2010

To my friend

Jurong East
Blk 325A #04-659
Singapore 598325
22 July 2010

Hi Alax

How are you feeling today? I heard that you are going for a minor operation. I am sorry to hear that. I hope that the operation will be success and you can return to your usual life. I know that you will miss your studies, that is why I volunteer myself as your cousin and your classmate to teach and lent you my notes.

Anyway, you know my elder sister, Kathy, she had labor yesterday. I was so happy. I am sure that you are also happy don’t you? It is a boy! After you recovered both of us could play with him. My sister asked me for my opinion about his name. So, what do you think? How about Ethan? It is a great name.

After you recovered, I planned to have a home-coming party to welcome you back. It will be a grand party. Aunty Mo Lee will cook her most popular dish in her restaurant. Where else, my mother and I will make chocolate fudge! Isn’t it delicious? Besides that, our young designer, Mr. Michael will be decorating my living house from an ordinary house to a Japanese house.

Tomorrow will be my last day here. I will pay you a visit as soon as I return home. The day after tomorrow, the school will be re-opened after a week of holiday. I hope taht I could visit you before the school opens.

Yours lovingly
lovgreen

No comments: