Tuesday, July 13, 2010

preparation

cepat masa berlalu... pejam kelip pejam kelip dah tinggal dua bulan lebih untuk "O" level. Dah prepare? Rasanya belum! Terok betul lah!

Just now, MDM Effi is talking about "O"... I like when she told me about education, especially Maths! She always inspired me with her words. I will do my best in Maths! Although most of the people does not like Maths but, not me! I love Maths very much ;) Maths is my life! I will do lots of practice to gain ace in "O" level. She told us that this year she wants all of us pass our Maths! What a high hope for us. But, I'am sure that we will do our best! iIn my school, taking Maths in "O" level is not a compulsory. So, everyone of us that are taking it, the person herself wants it. What for taking it as an extra subject but does not do well.

Anyway, right now, I am starting to study Malay Literature and Islamic Knoledge. Besides Maths, I also wants to get distinsion on both of these subjects and not forgetting Higher Malay. As for Arabic and English, I will try to do my best! Even if I get C6 for it, I will be happy for it!

From now onwards, I want all of you ask me lots of question. If you does know
how to managed your time well, you can come to me and I will do it for you

No comments: